The Follow Me module allows your readers to follow you in a single click. Until now the design of this module was not optimal. We just made some improvements to make it look nicer and work better with the TypePad themes and designs. The changes include:
• Automatically sizing to match the width of your sidebar
• Adopting the style of your blog, including colors and fonts
• Showing the profile pictures of the TypePad members you follow (optional)
If you want to turn off the # following, # of followers, and the profile pictures you can do this by changing the module settings as shown below. Code for advanced template blogs is coming soon so check back in a couple of weeks for more detail.
Adding the Follow Me Module
1. Go to Blogs>(Your Blog)>Design>Contnet. The content page displays
2. From the Modules list, select “Follow Me” (note: this is also listed under the “About You” category)
4. Click OK and the pop-up closes.
5. Drag-and-drop the Follow Me module where you’d like it to appear and Save changes.
6. View blog and the Follow Me module appears in your sidebar.
Already have the Follow Me module?
Existing modules will be automatically updated with the improvements. You don’t need to do a thing.
Send Us Your Feedback
We’d love to hear your feedback on the new module. Let us know what you think in the comments.
Also, if you have issues with the appearance of the module just open a ticket with the TypePad One support team.